Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Feet

Just a quick note to get in the swing of things. It has been a long time since I have posted. I suppose I have been a bit down in the dumps lately and it has effected my desire to write. I think that will change soon . As I have reflected on the recent past, I do have things to share.

This one is related to a visit at the Franklin Park Conservatory- an engaging place. As we walked from exhibit to exhibit, Alea would do a fancy footwork walk. I asked her to share it on camera and she was willing to oblige. The funny thing is that she was just doing this as a matter of course-- expressing joy in each step, playing with each step. It reminds me to seize those moments and sing, dance or whatever-- who cares who is looking. In fact, as I witness others expressing joy, I usually smile along or have a silent wish to join in or have a bit of jealousy. So watch out world, I seek my joy and plan to revel in it!!

Here is Alea and her happy feet:

No comments: