Friday, November 27, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
- Receive all persons as beautiful exactly as they are.
- Be the change you want to see, instead of trying to change anyone else.
- Create your own reality consciously.
- Provide others with opportunities to give.
- Have no expectations, but rather abundant expectancy.
- Problems are opportunities.
Choice is a life process. In every new moment of awareness, you are free to make a new choice.
This list is a good one and I find that for some of the items I have a natural inclination (seeing beauty, opportunities to give and a positive perspective on problems) but the others hold difficulty on some level. I am going to consciously meditate on these principles this week and see where that leads me-- care to join me?
Saturday, November 14, 2009
I asked him what the word stench meant and he said, "a bad smell".
I later asked both Quinn and Alea if they knew what the word meant and both replied, "no". Kye then informed them.
Gotta love it when the youngest teaches us.