Saturday, December 22, 2007

This Year To-Do List

Below, I hope to capture some ideas in terms of things to incorporate into my life over the next year. I will add as I figure them out. Please feel free to comment about your desires or share a wonderful idea that I could add to my list. These ideas are in no particular order.

1. Develop new friendships
2. Get out in nature more often (even in the winter) -went tobogganing today! (Dec 28)
3. Increase my body's flexibility
4. Get my finances to a good place
5. Teach the kids about money- how to spend, how to save
6. Visit my sister Alanna often
7. Send more snail mail-to friends and family
8. Take a class- may be related to Spanish - maybe not
9. Reconnect with family in Ireland
10. Love those around me more fervently- reflect, each day, on how lucky I am to have them in my life
11. Begin a gratitude journal
12. Take more pictures

No comments: