1. I have a pen and paper fetish. I keep it under wraps and I don't go all wild, but truth be told, I have a secret fondness for blue pens and specialty notebooks. It is always tempting to buy a new journal for this reason.
2. I don't believe in coincidences. Synergy happens and it happens all around me-- especially when I am open to it. I believe that there is wisdom to be had in these small but significant happenings. I don't pretend to understand all of them, but that just makes them more mystical.
3. I have over 15 types of tea to choose from in my cupboard, but my favorite is just plain Lipton. I love offering and fixing tea for others. It is a part of my Irish heritage and something I hold dear. If you were to visit Ireland you would see how tea is a fundamental part of their culture. Tea anyone?
4. I sleep with my mouth open (luckily I don't snore).
5. Most items in my house have been given to me. I often joke that I have a sign on my forehead that says, "give me things". I am fortunate to have a lovely eclectic home donned with these items-- probably due to some of you and I thank you.
6. I am a seeker of truth. I try to stay open and hear both sides of a story; I don't mind sharing my thoughts always seeking to solidify them as I gather data. I am not intimidated by contrary suppositions or different opinions-- however, I do get off put by others that don't give me the same courtesy.
Howaboutyou? Things that you would like to share?