Monday, February 16, 2009

Erin Needs

A new game is going around Facebook and I thought I would share it with you is called "Your first name" Needs game.

Instructions: Google your "first name" and "needs" and post the first six that come up.
Here are my results:

1. Hope. Who doesn't need hope?
2. Another miracle. This implies that I have had miracles and I have! Another would be welcome-- bring it on!
3. To have that chance. This would be very appropriate for my job search right now.
4. New Music. How true, I need to infuse my world with new sounds and opportunities.
5. Motivation. This one is interesting, I have been exploring my interests and I am floating a bit. What am I motivated for, interested in, wanting to invest in....? I feel things bubbling up.
6. To have a punch biopsy-- definitely don't want that, not even sure what it is; don't want to know.
Thanks Louie for the idea!

3 comments:

Ken said...

Geez. I searched for "Ken needs" and stopped in my tracks at the first entry. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a trend here. When I searched "Chris needs" I found out that I need both a "wee wee" and the Paris Hilton sex tape...

Erin said...

Well, that is provacative! I did not anticipate these results. Hmm...