Monday, September 5, 2011

Universe Requests

Thought I would put out a list of desires here and into the universe.  If you are able to assist me with any item, I will gladly accept your kind offer.  Below are things that have been accumulating in my "to do" or "wish I had" thoughts:

  • Help with quilting.  The quilt I am working on is mostly applique--has a desert/woodland scene with a coyote.  I am hoping to finish this quilt by December.  The picture we are trying to recreate is from a book entitled, The Girl Who Loved Coyotes. It is beautiful and the task can be a nice relaxing one.  Join me in the fun.
  • Perennials--would like some to fill in my garden.  It will motivate me to clear the flower beds of weeds.  Got any that you need to split this Fall?
  • Book recommendations--would like mostly non-fiction options.  ~Also want to read the third book in the Hunger Games series--got a copy I can borrow?
  • My son would love a fish eye lens for his video camera (you know it is the best way to film skateboarders) for his birthday.  It is a pricey item.  If you know a good place to get such things let me know!
  • Looking for a couple other families to have a dinner swap with.  The concept is that you cook for the number of families in the circle and swap items.  If there are 4 families, you walk away with four (4) dinners, prepared and ready to freeze or eat for the week.  I am thinking of doing this 1 x per month. 
I am sure there are more desires to share, but they do not come to mind yet.  Hoping this posting finds you well and that you too can benefit from the universe. 


No comments: