Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Chariot

Thursday, March 5

The Chariot is the representation of victory and a reminder that, through dedication and perseverance, great obstacles can be overcome. This card indicates that you are in control of your destiny and that your will is strong. Your refusal to surrender is your great attribute at this time. You will soon find yourself in a difficult situation that requires you to be in complete control of your actions and confident in your abilities.
.
A friend on facebook has an application that gives you a tarot card reading. This is what came up for me. It has been a long time since my will has been strong and I have had a feeling of control in terms of my destiny, but I can honestly say, I am getting wind of that notion.

1 comment:

Mars Girl said...

That's SWEET. What a powerful drawing on that tarot card!!