Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things I like

I was reading old emails and I found this among them- thought I would post here. These items are in no particular order.


I enjoy eggs, with many toppings: the primary one being cheese, then tomatoes, onions etc.

I like mashed potatoes with gravy with a side of meatloaf.

I like experimenting with different recipies and treating my friends to dinner or a special treat. (No guarentee that it will turn out though).


I like perch, scallops and crab meat.


I like thinking about possibilities- whether it is about shopping for an apartment, being in relationship with someone or charting a direction at work etc.


Tea is wonderful- it reminds me of my Irish heritage and it is a good excuse to take a break.


I love sweets but I am feeling that I would be healthier if I did not indulge.


I love to read. I am a voracious reader- everything from non-fiction books on management, organizational development, quilting, taking care of yourself, to science books.


I love surprises- little and big.


I enjoy the sunshine -especially on potentially gloomy winter days.


I love snow- deep snow and the silence that comes with it.


I really like adventures; adventures in travel, in trying new things and taking risks with people.


I enjoy philisophical discussions.


I like to play games.


I love movies- at home, in the theatre etc.


I love the arts- music, drama, visual......


I really enjoy hearing peoples stories, figuring out what they are about and learning about thier dreams, aspirations and goals.


I get excited about projects.


I enjoy getting together with people. I enjoy deep conversations and conversely just hanging out.

If I am with someone I like I could do just about anything and be happy.


Variety and trying new things are key for me.

1 comment:

Mars Girl said...

I like your blog entries, Erin!